An experienced carpenter can build your loft conversion
A carpenter (see Wikipedia) is one of the oldest professions, they build wooden structures and I am very proud to be one. Carpentry also involves engineering as well as problem solving. There are different aspects:
A 1st fix carpenter builds the structure of a house, extension or roof.
A 2nd fix carpenter finishes of a project, hanging doors, fits skirtings, architrave and staircases.
For a FREE estimate and advice please email Richard through this contact form to organise a suitable time to pop round.
Richard is your local, professional loft conversion carpenter. Working to your requirements. A guaranteed stress free conversion with the minimum of disruption to your household and neighbours.
- FREE loft conversion design and planning help
- Advice on architect drawings and building regulations
- Competitive prices
- Management of other trades and contractors
- Velux fitter accreditation
- Full Public Liability insurance
- Building loft conversion since 2001
- Reliable, tidy and considerate
- Excellent references available
For Velux inspiration go to www.velux.co.uk